A Wondrous Concept and the Story Behind the Story
Are you thinking about becoming a health coach? Well, GOOD!Because the world needs more health coaches.It's a growing field, and there's never been a better time to jump in. The training you receive will not only provide a career opportunity, but it will transform your life. You'll learn about nutrition from top experts in the field, and you'll learn ways to incorporate wellness into other areas of your life besides your diet- so you can become the healthiest person you know.
My story:I stumbled on the Institute for Integrative Nutrition when I was browsing the internet one day. A light bulb went on in my head, and the more I researched it, the more I loved it. Through my studies at IIN, I fine-tuned my diet, I am able to recognize when something in my body is out of whack and I know what to do about it, and most of all, I have the tools and the resources to help other people with their diet and lifestyle changes. I was already on my way to a healthy lifestyle when I learned about IIN. Attending the school accelerated my journey and helped me make sense of all the information I was learning through my own research. My experience at IIN transformed my life, and honestly, I wouldn't change it for the world.
Sidetrack! Attempting to alter the general appearance of my old website. Opinions concerning the feel at http://propertyhunters.com? Really a proficient Ontario based apartment rental service if ever desired in the general Ontario areas. Send your opinions. Appreciated!
I would love to talk with you to help you decide if it's a good fit for you to become a health coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Fill out the contact form here and we will schedule a time to connect!
So how do you know whether or not you should become a health coach?
1. You deeply care about food and it's connection to people.Health coaches are crazy about food, let's just put that out there. They love eating it, they love playing with it, and they love talking about it. And what's more, they love the connection between food and people. It's that simple.
2. You're hungry(ba-dum ching)for more knowledge about nutrition.But seriously. You want a comprehensive approach to nutrition in a format that's easy to understand. You want the best studies and lectures in one place. You want to learn from leaders in the nutrition and holistic health fields. You're ready to advance your knowledge.
3. You're looking for a community of like-minded individuals.When you become a Health Coach, you join a community of people who are wildly dedicated to health and wellness. In my network of Health Coaches, we support each other, we encourage each other, we ask for help, and we discuss the latest ideas in the holistic health field. I love my IIN Health Coach family! I can always count on them. IIN supports community through online discussion forums, by placing you in a small group coaching circle led by a successful Health Coach, and by encouraging peer coaching. You'll receive endless opportunities to get connected with students and alumni.
4. You want to help others find complete health.Health Coaches educate and support others in reaching their health goals. Through guided lifestyle and behavior adjustments, people find true, lasting health. This is why I became a health coach! I healed myself through eating right and living well, and I want to give back to help others do the same.
5. You want a flexible career.Being a Health Coach means you get to be your own boss. You get to decide when you work, where you work, and how much you work. You can use what you learn to impact your current job, you can be a health coach in addition to your full-time job, or you can make it your full-time job. You make the rules, and you call the shots- according to what fits in your lifestyle.
6. You want a meaningful career.Health Coaching is more than just a job. It adds meaning and value to your life. You get to meet incredible people and walk with them as they improve their health. Their successes and joys lift you up- you make a difference, and you matter. Every single day. Does entrepreneurship make you nervous? Cool your jets- IIN's online course includes business training and marketing tools to help you create a thriving practice.
7. You want to change the world.Health Coaches are doing their part to end the global health crisis. Their work has an influence and impact far beyond what we imagine is possible. Health Coaches make real change that spreads from individuals to families to communities to corporations to states to nations. It's like that quote about change (the one that is sometimes cliche but I don't care because I'm going to mention it anyway): Be the change you wish to see in the world. Become a force for good. Become a health coach.
Thanks followers! I'd assured my buddie that I would certainly reference her incredible outdoor recycling bin shops, http://www.ecotrio.com inside a new piece. In case you'll be hunting for a commercial recycling bin shop around the ILLINOIS sector, they truly have been superior.
And finally, I want to point out the initial concept for this unique write-up was granted through Ahmad at Lessard dental. Certainly a fabulous dental clinics. I invariably appreciate a useful proposal!
http://www.showersandmore.com/ - Call these people constantly.
Posted in Home Post Date 03/17/2018